Atopic Dermatitis / Eczema Clinical Trials
Regeneron protocol R668-AD-1762: A Prospective Observational Study of Adult Patients Receiving DUPIXENT® for Atopic Dermatitis-CURRENTLY ENROLLING
- A 5 year observational registry for adult patients who have been newly-prescribed Dupixent (dupilumab) for moderate to severe atopic dermatitis.
Lilly protocol I4V-MC-JAIW: A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Baricitinib in Adult Patients with Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis -CURRENTLY ENROLLING
- A phase III trial investigating an oral JAK inhibitor for patients 18 years and older with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis.
Franklin BioScience protocol 001: An Observational Study on the Treatment of Eczematous Conditions with a Topical Cannabinoid Gel Designed to Improve the Appearance
of Affected Skin -CURRENTLY ENROLLING
- A study investigating the use of a topical cannabinoid gel in adults 21 years of age and older with mild to moderate atopic dermatitis.
- A phase III trial investigating an oral neurokinin-1 agonist in adults age 18-70 with mild, moderate, or severe atopic dermatitis.
- A Phase II trial investigating a new biologic therapy against and in combination with dupixent.
- A Phase III study investigating a new JAK inhibitor head to head against dupixent.
- A Phase III trial investigating a JAK inhibitor for use in adolescents.
- A Phase II study investigating a new biologic therapy for adults with atopic dermatitis.
- A phase II study investigating the use of Skyrizi in adults with atopic dermatitis.
Regeneron protocol R668-AD-1539 Part B: A Phase 2/3 Study Investigating The Pharmacokinetics, Safety, And Efficacy Of Dupilumab In Patients Aged ≥6 Months To – CURRENTLY ENROLLING
- A Phase II/III clinical trial investigating a biologic IL-4 inhibitor (dupilumab) in subjects ages ≥6 months to
Corrona protocol AD-550: A Study of Post Approval Drug Safety and Effectiveness – CURRENTLY ENROLLING
- A Phase IV observational study that compares systemic atopic dermatitis therapies that are available for prescription.
Dermira protocol DRM06-AD06: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Lebrikizumab When Used In Combination With Topical Corticosteroid Treatment In Patients With Moderate-To-Severe Atopic Dermatitis – CURRENTLY ENROLLING
- A Phase III clinical trial investigating a biologic IL-13 inhibitor for patients 12 years of age or older with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis.
Dermira protocol DRM06-AD17: An Open-Label, Single-Arm Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Lebrikizumab in Adolescent Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis – CURRENTLY ENROLLING
- A Phase III open label clinical trial investigating a biologic IL-13 inhibitor for patients 12 through 17 years old with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis.
Lilly protocol I4V-MC-JAIX: A Multicenter, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Baricitinib in Adult Patients With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis – ACTIVE/NOT ENROLLING
- A Phase III open label clinical trial investigating a JAK inhibitor in patients who have completed participation in a previous baricitinib trial.
Sanofi protocol OBS15333: Prospective, Observational, Longitudinal Study in Pediatric Patients With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis Whose Disease is Not Adequately Controlled With Topical Prescription Therapies or When Those Therapies Are Not Medically Advisable – CURRENTLY ENROLLING
- An observational registry for children up to age 11 with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis.
Pfizer protocol B7451015: A Phase 3 Multi-Center, Long-Term Extension Study Investigating The Efficacy And Safety Of Abrocitinib, With Or Without Topical Medications, Administered To Subjects Aged 12 Years And Older With Moderate To Severe Atopic Dermatitis – ACTIVE/NOT ENROLLING
- Phase III open label clinical trial investigating a JAK inhibitor in patients who have completed participation in a previous baricitinib trial.
Dupixent ages 6 months through 5 years
- Patients in this age group will be randomized 1:1 for 16 weeks of treatment (4 doses), afterward patients can participate in the open label extension study and can receive dupixent at no cost up to 5 years!
- Patients who have just been prescribed dupixent as standard of care may be eligible to participate in an observational registry! Similar to the Corrona Psoriasis Registry, and participation lasts 5 years.
Corrona Atopic Dermatitis Registry
- Almost identical to the Corrona psoriasis registry, patients that are candidates for systemic/biologic AD therapy or have started a systemic treatment in the past 12 months are eligible to enroll. Patients come to the Rockville office every 6 months for 8 years, and will receive a $25 gift card.
- We are enrolling for TWO different lebrikizumab (il-13) trials for ages 12 and up with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis. Both trials allow participants to enroll in a one year open label extension study upon completion of the first study.
- We are now enrolling children below age 12 with atopic dermatitis for an observational registry. Patients who are on (or candidates for) systemic/light therapy, or who are uncontrolled on topicals, are eligible to participate. Patients are seen 3 times in the first 6 months and then every 6 months for 5 years.
- Adult patients with a minimum one year history of atopic dermatitis are invited to participate in a one-hour survey, after which they will receive a gift card. Easy for patients!